This Trick Will Change How You Clean Your Stovetop Burners Forever
No more scrubbing.
Why has my mother never shared this trick with me? My stove would be SO much cleaner if I had only known this simple little trick from DIY Super Mom – use ammonia to clean your stubborn stovetop grates.
What You Need:
- The dirty burner tops (eww)
- Large plastic bags
- Spray bottle
- Put the burner top into the plastic bag
- Generously spray the ammonia over the burner in the bag
- Seal the bag and flip it over (so burner is face down)
- Let sit overnight
- The next day, gently scrub your burner to remove residue
Watch the video above for full tutorial!
What tips do you have? Share them with us on our Facebook page!
This story originally appeared on Simplemost.