Here’s A Simple And Amazingly Delicious Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
Fall is around the corner so it’s time to break out a recipe for one of my favorite treats – fudge! Follow the quick recipe below to create a pumpkin-infused fudge treat that will have you craving more.
What’s great is how darned simple this recipe really is. I’m not particularly an expert at making sweets, but this is an easy one that always wows my friends.
- 1 tablespoon plus 3/4 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 package (10 ounces) cinnamon baking chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cover a 13×9 in. baking pan with foil and then grease the foil with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Divide up the remaining butter into cubes and place in large saucepan. Combine the sugars, milk, canned pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg.
- Bring to boil over a medium heat and continually stir. Reduce to low heat and stir until a candy thermometer reads 238 degrees.
- Remove from heat and add the cinnamon chips. Stir until melted. Add the marshmallow creme, pecans, and vanilla and stir.
- Transfer to the pan from Step 1.
- Chill until firm.
- When chilled, remove the foil and cut the into 1 inch cubes. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
I first discovered this from Taste of Home. Thanks for making my pumpkin fudge dreams come true.
Yield: 3 pounds.
This story originally appeared on Simplemost.