How To Make Molten Chocolate Lava Cake At Home
This will fix your sweet tooth cravings!
I’m a fiend for anything chocolate. I’ve had many lava cakes, but only at a restaurant, as I always thought they were difficult to make!
These Molten Lava Cakes are deliciously chocolatey, and are delightfully simple to make from start to finish! You’ll love spooning into the ooey gooey middle of these little confections. Sweet tooth cravings be gone!
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a 6-set muffin tin or 6 ramekins.
- Melt the chocolates and butter in the microwave, or in a double boiler.
- Add the flour and sugar to chocolate mixture. Stir in the eggs and yolks until smooth. Stir in the vanilla and orange liqueur.
- Divide the batter evenly among the cups. Place in the oven and bake for 14 minutes.
- The edges should be firm but the center will be runny. Run a knife around the edges to loosen and invert onto plates.
Written by Tijani Jackson and originally published on Shared.
This story originally appeared on Simplemost.