How To Make Delicious Sweet Potato Casserole In A Slow Cooker (Video)
You’re going to love this sweet potato casserole recipe that lets your slow cooker do the work! All you need to do is mix the simple ingredients, put your feet up and let the magic happen. This casserole is pure comfort food. Use it as a scrumptious side dish or potluck contribution. And if anyone asks how hard it was to make? It’ll be our little secret!
- 3-4 lbs Sweet Potatoes
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup softened Butter
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray. Peel and dice sweet potatoes. Place potatoes in slow cooker.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and water in microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until mixture is well blended and warmed.
- Pour mixture over sweet potatoes and mix to distribute. Cover and cook on high for 4 hour or until tender.
- Distribute marshmallows over top and then distribute pecans over marshmallows. Reduce heat to low and recover until melted.
Written by Natalie and originally published on Shared.
This story originally appeared on Simplemost.