Here’s How To Make Deliciously Sweet Peach Cobbler (Video)
This recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth!
The first time I made this I was completely blown away by how delicious it was! The juicy, ripe peaches topped with a gloriously sweet and crispy topping make for a heavenly dessert. This Peach Cobbler is definitely my new favorite dessert, and it will soon be yours too!
This cobbler is so good I’m tempted to just eat it right out of the baking dish (plus that would save having to wash more dishes!). Make sure to peel your peaches to prevent them from being too juicy when they bake, making the topping mushy. Surprise your family tonight by whipping up this sinfully sweet Peach Cobbler—but eat it quick because it won’t last long!
- 2 cup fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup sugar, depending on sweetness of peaches
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup self-rising flour OR mix together 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder, 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place peaches in greased 2 qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1/4-1/2 c. sugar over peaches.
- Cream butter and 1 c. sugar together.
- Stir in flour.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Spoon mixture over peaches.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until light brown on top.
Written by Ashley Ruess and originally published on Shared.
This story originally appeared on Simplemost.