Easy And Delicious Recipe: Buffalo Mac And Cheese Muffins
Make these for your next party or a big batch on Sundays for an easy way to keep your family full throughout the week.
If you love macaroni and cheese (who doesn’t) you’re going to love these mac and cheese muffins. This recipe combines my three favorite things: pasta, cheese and a little kick. If I had to describe these bites on one word, it would be this: amazing.
Simply combine the ingredients, toss in a muffin tin and bake and presto – you’ve got a satisfying appetizer, delicious side dish to a classic meal, or a snack to tide you over until dinner.
Want to get fancy? Add some shredded chicken or ground sausage (pre-cooked) to jazz it up with additional protein and flavor.
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 8oz (1/2 oz.) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup cheddar
- ½ cup Parmesan
Garnish: Chopped scallions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Put breadcrumbs, cheeses & butter in a bowl. Mix gently.
- Place ¼ cup of breadcrumb mixture into muffin tins. Press and shape in tins to make little bowls.
- Mix spicy flavoring in a bowl, set aside.
- Mix macaroni filling: noodles butter, cheddar and Parmesan in a bowl.
- Add spicy flavoring to macaroni filling. Mix well with a spoon.
- Put 2 tbsp. mac & cheese mixture into breadcrumb bowls.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Remove & sprinkle chopped scallions to garnish.
Pin it for later:
This story originally appeared on Simplemost.