Amazon Prime Price Will Drop For One Day Only!
Amazon is dropping the price of its Prime membership for one day only.
If you’ve been debating whether to sign up for an Amazon Prime membership, then Amazon may have a deal to convince you to click the button and make a commitment.
On Friday, Nov. 18, Amazon will drop its $99/year Prime membership fee to $79 for just one day. The deal is valid only for (new) individual memberships and not for gift memberships.
With the holiday shopping season already off to an early start, Amazon is looking to attract customers eager to take advantage of Prime’s two-day shipping, plus all the other perks that go along with Prime account.
What are the perks of Amazon Prime?
Beyond free shipping, an Amazon Prime membership also includes:
- Free video streaming for thousands of movies and TV shows. Viewers can watch their favorite programs on their computer, tablet, or phone. Offline viewing is also available for select titles through the Amazon Video App.
- Free music streaming. Prime Music has nearly two million songs in its library, including a long list of playlists and stations.
- Unlimited reading on any device, including access to more than 1,000 books, current magazines, comics and more. Readers can access their content on any device.
- Unlimited listening to original audio series from Audible.
- Free game content each month and exclusive discounts on new video games through Twitch Prime.
- Unlimited photo storage through Prime Photos. This storage can be shared with up to five family members, who can all contribute to a Family Vault of photos.
- 30-minute early access to select Amazon Lightning Deals. As the holiday shopping deals ramp up, Amazon will be offering more of these limited-time deals and Prime members get exclusive early access to some of these discounts.
Love Amazon? They’re hiring seasonal work-from-home positions! Get all the details here.
We were not paid to write this story. The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.
This story originally appeared on Simplemost.